Navigation

Friday, July 25, 2014

New Release & Hair Fair Review!


 As many of you know, this year's Hair Fair is coming to a close, but before it does I thought I'd share my favorite styles! Both Free and paid!

Up first we have this glorious dollarbie from MINA Hair! It's called Noor Essentials. Granted it has its flaws around the front as the hair is a bit chunky for my tastes, overall I really like the style and especially the textures. It comes with a hud so you can change colors, but naturally I chose blonde :)





What do you guys think about this style? Is it a decent level of quality for a dollarbie? Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Up next is another favorite of mine, so much so that it was featured in my newest release's adboard! This style is by !Ohmai Salon and is the Sue style. Naturally, in blonde :P I liked this style because it seemed to flow a bit more naturally. Hair isn't always prim and proper and neatly in place, and this style seems to capture that messy elegance.

Unfortunately, this style has some pretty obvious flaws. I did not alter any of the image past putting them together and feathering the hard edges. As you can see from the back view, the textures are a bit wonky. They also have that standard glitch that likes to make anything transparent if it comes into contact with another prim. Despite the minor flaws, I really liked this style a lot. I'm not a big fan of long hair, but this one just seemed to win me over!

Also featured in this post is my new release, Fantasia! Keeping strong with the same promo fashion, it has been released for an introductory $99L price. So grab yours while you still can!

 



Minx Designs Main Store
Minx Designs on the Marketplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment