Navigation

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A whole slew of releases!


Hello Lovelies!

Many apologies for being dormant on my blog lately :( I got really busy working on new items to release! This week I have not one, not even two, but FOUR new items for you to take a peek at!

I've also been hard at work renovating my store and upgrading my vendor system to include buyers rewards! Any purchase made in-store or on the marketplace will give you 2% back as store credit! If you join our Update Group in-world and make a purchase wearing the tag you will get 5%! I am also working on setting up the redelivery terminal, gift cards and much more! I hope you guys are as excited as I am :)

Now, on to the most exciting news! The releases!

I have been hard at work making new mesh items that include color/texture changing HUDs! Because I know for a fact my inventory is getting out of control, and it's so much nicer to have a HUD replace 30+ items in a folder :)

So up first we have my personal favorite, the Fash!on dress and leggings!
Fash!on Dress - Fatpack ad board
This dress offers a texture changing HUD for the belt, chains and studs! The belt can be used in 3 different colors, and the chans/studs can be either gold or silver. The Fatpack uses 2 HUDs so you can change dress color and the accessories colors. The possibilities are endless! Not only does the dress come with awesome HUDs, but it also includes 3 styles of ripped leggings! All 3 of which have over 15 appliers, including PhatAzz, WowMeh, Slink Physique, Ghetto Booty, Lena, Ev3, [Banned], Brazilia and many more!


Up next is another favorite of mine, the Jenny Tank-top / microdress!
Jenny Tank/Micro Dress - Fatpack Ad Board
This shirt is another favorite of mine because of the options to change the texture on it! You can have cotton, jersey knit or suede! In addition to the 3 textures, the Fatpack offers all 13 colors in a HUD (shown above). Be sure to pick up your demo today and see why I love this tank sooo much!

Another awesome item coming at you guys! I'll combine these two to save space on this page :) We have the Sassy jeans & Angel T-Shirts. Both of these items are re-release items that I made a couple years ago. I have re-released them with all compatible appliers so you can wear both of these with any mesh body part you may have locked away in your inventory! Mind you the ad board only shows one of the 8 versions available! Be sure to check out the marketplace or in-world to see the others!



Last, but certainly not least, I have a new pair of heels! The Velvet Lace heels are 100% non-rigged mesh. This means that you can resize them to fit! These heels do not require any special mesh feet, and they work best with the standard SL feet. Now I have been approved by slink, so be prepared to see a lot of gorgeous shoes your way!


That's all I have for now! Stay tuned for more awesome releases coming your way :)

xoxo
-Janelle

Minx Designs Main Store
Minx Designs on the Marketplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment