Navigation

Saturday, September 27, 2014

New Release - Sept 27 2014


Hello Lovelies!

Some exciting news in the time I have been absent!

As of today, I am now going to be including appliers for #TheMeshProject! So all of you who love the body (I'm a personal fan of it myself) will be able to wear all of my future releases. Eventually, I will go back and re-release the appliers for the older items in my store, but until then, please keep in mind only NEW items will include this applier.

As a celebration for these new appliers, I have released a new pair of jeans.

These jeans have both a classic variety and a grunge punk-like print. Below are a few examples!




You can find more styles and colors both in world and on the marketplace!



Minx Designs Main Store
Minx Designs on the Marketplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment